Monday, April 7, 2008

My 5th Question : When do you feel you are most proud of yourself?

Hey,

One of my favorite songs is Marah Carey's Hero. That song is about there is a hero inside of us. And we'll find the way to carry on if we search it within ourselves even though there is no one reaching out a hand for help.

I agree with the idea. For sure, we rely on others in some parts, however they can't do all the things for us all the time. I think self-confidence is one of the most important factors to make it.

Here is my 5th question. When do you feel you are most proud of yourself ? Or at the very least, tell me the things you can do well. (Anything is okay. ^^)

6 comments:

Judy said...

Iast year, I was a homeroom teacher. In the morning times, I told about some good sayings that I had reserched on the internet.
Some were inspired by the good sayings. I was very glad to see them and I was proud of myself.

s0311april said...

Honestly, at the end of school year, or at the end of the day, I feel relieved thinking 'there was no big problem'. Sometimes I am proud of myself not because I achieved somethng but because I didn't do something stupid or do any mistakes. As I get older, I appreciate the ordinary daily lives. ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi. Lucy,

To get some kinds of compliments as a teacher makes me feel proud of myself sometimes. Though I'm a grown-up, I like to be praised especially when I'm praised as a competent teacher. Who doen't like to be praised? We already know that the saying, " Compliments can make even whales dance." But honestly, I know that I have a long way to go to be a good teacher..
When are you proud of yourself?

Mcluhan said...

Hi!
My sons are always curious about everything unfamiliar and strange to them.
So, they always asks many questions. When I answer the questions, they seem to look up to me. Just at the monent, I feel I am proud of yourself.

KIMMIE said...

Hi, Lucy.

I don't feel proud of myself but similar feeling as I'm doing well when my studnets talk to me about their own concerns that they can't show to anybody even to parents. That makes me feel they believe me and I try to be sincere and honest to them.

Nicole said...

Hi Lucy,
I feel quite proud of myself when I get a good grade on my projects or assignments. I'm content that I did a good job.