Monday, April 14, 2008

My 6th Question : What was your favorite cartoon?

Hello, my best classmates!
Now, I've come back with 6th question.

The older I get, the more I miss my old days. I think I was extremly happy when I was a little girl. I really watched some cartoons on TV after school, and one of them was Red Haired Anne, which is well-known for its orignial title, Anne of Green Gables. I shared Anne's happy and painful feelings together and really envied her beautiful country life. The images still remains with me, so I bought full set of DVD last year.


What was your favorite cartoon when you were young? (the one that makes you miss your old days)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Lucy,
I also loved Anne of GreenGables but I only knew it as a book when I was a child. My favorite cartoon was a space epic that counted down the destruction of planet Earth while the heros tried to save it. Every episode was a different struggle to save the planet and capture the bad guys. It was very exciting.

Gibok-Kate said...

Hi Lucy,
When I was young, I really loved "Candy Candy". I wanted to believe that every girl could have her own "Anthony". But now I know that a guy like him does not exist.
Anyway, I loved that animations.
Sometimes I skipped going to church in order to see them.

Judy said...

When I was young, I used to watch the black and white color TV. There was no color TV. At the first time, in my village, Only a few house had a TV. Every evening, neighbors gathered to watch TV in my house. I liked to watch "marin boy". Still I can sing the title of the song. It started as " The Marine boy,The prince of the sea," It was very excited. The marine boy always defeated the bad enemies successfully.

Andy's said...

Taekwon Boy Maruchi !
(and Arachi)

He always fought against the evil character 'Blue Skeleton the 13th' and beat him. I wanted to be a rightous hero, helper to the poor and supporter to the weak.
Full of justice.

What am i doing now? ㅠ.ㅠ

s0311april said...

It is too many to count. When I was in the 3rd year of high school, I once was beaten by my homeroom teacher. Guess why? During the study hall, I sneaked out to the comicbook store. My friend came to the store to take me because my teacher was really angry at me. 'Roses of Versailles'
'Sunset in Aegean Sea', my heart is beginning to pound.

yanni said...

Ha ha.
I loved the cartoon, "woodcutter." Someone tried to kill the woodcutter, but he always escaped the danger with wit and fun. The character was so cute and playful..When I was young, I never missed watching the program. I still hear the woodcutter cut a tree..thanks for remembering.